MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

At last! A video.

I did it! I managed to post a video! What a big girl I am! (I think the requirement was being patient while the video was upppppploading.)


8 comments:

All American Family said...

I keep getting a "this video is not available" message. No, I am NOT kidding!! And if this is the closest thing to a CD I get, I will be one VERY dissapointed niece. And you wouldn't want to dissapoint your favorite niece named Kristen would you???

Mimi/Susan said...

I go to the blog and I can see it. What's up? Someone tell me if they can see it or not. I mean we want the world to keep turning, don't we?

All American Family said...

I see it now...very very nice! ;)

Joyce said...

It works for me, too! The only "problem" I found is the hands that don't appear to be attached to a body! LOL Very pretty playing, tho!

Anita said...

lol Joyce!
Well when you get your cd, Kristen, will you copy it and send it to me? ;)
Loved it!

The J's said...

Big applause! very lovely!

Ethel said...

i liked the hands floating and being graceful...very nice! lovely in fact!

june said...

Beautiful! Makes me want to practice. (I don't mean to intrude here. Clicked on you from Larissa's blog...found out about her from a friend in Wichita.)