So look who didn't cook tonight! We've been eating at this Mexican rest. since it opened in 1983...WOW! We've tried lots of others, but this is our favorite and we have to drive 25 miles to get there since we moved further out 10 years ago. I always get the same thing, single special B, which means a beef burrito in nacho cheese(with jalapeno in it). Yum!
MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Friday supper
So look who didn't cook tonight! We've been eating at this Mexican rest. since it opened in 1983...WOW! We've tried lots of others, but this is our favorite and we have to drive 25 miles to get there since we moved further out 10 years ago. I always get the same thing, single special B, which means a beef burrito in nacho cheese(with jalapeno in it). Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment