This morning I had a 10AM appt. which necessitated a 9:45 departure. Come 7:30AM I fixed orange jello which happens to be a DH favorite when it has fruit it. Fresh cut fruit, not canned fruit. I have such a problem remembering to put the fruit in before it sets to firm and therefore often pop it into the microwave to soften a little. Knowing I might not have time to do this step I laid a banana and apple on the counter so I'd be sure to get it in at the right time. Fast forward to 4PM. I walk in the door and see a banana and apple on the counter and think, "Ken must have come home at lunch and left fruit out on the counter". It wasn't until I opened the frig to get a drink, and saw the jello, that the gears kicked in! Pitiful, pitiful! Sooo, just imagine fruit in the jello. Chopped steak and potato with gravy, plus carrot/celery stick.
Would you like to know where I'm always assigned at Demorest? Yes, the COOKHOUSE!
1 comment:
ummm..."Suzzie's Kontry Kitchin" is now closed for a few days? ;)
Serve your pepes some good food...and I know you'll be getting some great "food" for your soul.
Post a Comment