PS: I've tried to post a video, but haven't been able to thus far. Here's the story behind it. I'm a slow learner you know! Last week I was taking a picture with my little camera that I lost for a year and a half and then found tucked on my drop zone shelf. It is a prized possession because of it's size..it can go anywhere with me. Several times I've hit the wrong button when turning it on to take a picture and I see that it is making a video. I always turn it off and then proceed to the correct button. Last Sat. when I did this I thought "hum, video. maybe I should try making one". Can you believe that I've had this camera for at least 4 years and never made a video with it? Actually never made a video with any camera!! So I made one Sat. of me playing the piano. Well, you know how amateurs are...make some really bad moves, as in turn the silly thing on and then walk my back side in front of the camera getting to the piano. NOT what I want to post for all the world(is the whole world really looking at this Susan?) to see!! Today I remade it and managed to keep my back side out of view but didn't remember to put on shoes that didn't flap against the heel as I walked to the piano. Also didn't tell DH to make sure he didn't cough. If I can manage to post it I will. Kristen, this may be the closest thing to a CD that you get and I made mistakes from the get go!
MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Tuesday's food and amateur movies?
Up for tonight's special was Grilled Chicken, Baked Potato, Broccoli with cheese sauce and Apple Salad.
PS: I've tried to post a video, but haven't been able to thus far. Here's the story behind it. I'm a slow learner you know! Last week I was taking a picture with my little camera that I lost for a year and a half and then found tucked on my drop zone shelf. It is a prized possession because of it's size..it can go anywhere with me. Several times I've hit the wrong button when turning it on to take a picture and I see that it is making a video. I always turn it off and then proceed to the correct button. Last Sat. when I did this I thought "hum, video. maybe I should try making one". Can you believe that I've had this camera for at least 4 years and never made a video with it? Actually never made a video with any camera!! So I made one Sat. of me playing the piano. Well, you know how amateurs are...make some really bad moves, as in turn the silly thing on and then walk my back side in front of the camera getting to the piano. NOT what I want to post for all the world(is the whole world really looking at this Susan?) to see!! Today I remade it and managed to keep my back side out of view but didn't remember to put on shoes that didn't flap against the heel as I walked to the piano. Also didn't tell DH to make sure he didn't cough. If I can manage to post it I will. Kristen, this may be the closest thing to a CD that you get and I made mistakes from the get go!

PS: I've tried to post a video, but haven't been able to thus far. Here's the story behind it. I'm a slow learner you know! Last week I was taking a picture with my little camera that I lost for a year and a half and then found tucked on my drop zone shelf. It is a prized possession because of it's size..it can go anywhere with me. Several times I've hit the wrong button when turning it on to take a picture and I see that it is making a video. I always turn it off and then proceed to the correct button. Last Sat. when I did this I thought "hum, video. maybe I should try making one". Can you believe that I've had this camera for at least 4 years and never made a video with it? Actually never made a video with any camera!! So I made one Sat. of me playing the piano. Well, you know how amateurs are...make some really bad moves, as in turn the silly thing on and then walk my back side in front of the camera getting to the piano. NOT what I want to post for all the world(is the whole world really looking at this Susan?) to see!! Today I remade it and managed to keep my back side out of view but didn't remember to put on shoes that didn't flap against the heel as I walked to the piano. Also didn't tell DH to make sure he didn't cough. If I can manage to post it I will. Kristen, this may be the closest thing to a CD that you get and I made mistakes from the get go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i believe, my dear, that you are a perfectionist..which is, of course , a good thing. if it had been me everyone would have probably had a view of my hinder. (not for the faint of heart)
Post a Comment