MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Ken's birthday supper
Ken asked for chopped steak & gravy, mashed potatoes, and carrots with lots of butter for his birthday meal. Simple enough! I added pear salad. I think this is classified as "comfort food". I'm planning on doing the family dinner on Sunday evening. Gotta start thinking about easy for a larger number. Spaghetti with gluten free pasta?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Steak and gravy with mashed potatoes...Sounds like a good appetizing choice to me. (ha)
but i think i might like your table cloth even better than your rug??!!
Yum. Come fix me my birthday dinner. I'll be able to eat real food again in a month. Happy Birthday to your DH! ;)
Post a Comment